New to parquip online. The online Web Shop for www.parquip.co.uk
Using our Online Shop.
1) The products on our Online Shop are grouped together into categories. Clicking on one of these pages will show all similar products in our range.
2) If you know what you are looking for the quickest way to find it is to use the ‘Search’ function. Just enter the name of the item, click on the search icon, and all products with that, or those, word/s in their descriptions will appear
3) In the list view click on ‘Name’ to sort products into alphabetical order, or click on ‘Price’ to sort the products into price order
4) Click on a photo to enlarge it and click on the cross in the top right-hand corner to go back to the list view
5) If you have a question about a product you can ask us by using the ‘Question about product’ button
6) Products listed as 'Out Of Stock' will normally be available within a few days. If there is likely to be a longer delay we will inform you via email. 'Out Of Stock' items can still be ordered and your card will not be charged until the item is available
How to Place an Order:
1) Find the item you require. You can use the ‘Search’ function, or view the relevant page to see all similar products
2) Click on the item.
3) Alter the quantity in the quantity box if you require more than one of the items selected
4) Click ‘Add to Shopping Basket’. Your Shopping Basket is now displayed and you can check that the correct item has been added. The quantity can be changed and items can be removed at this stage if necessary
5) Repeat steps 1) to 4) to add any further products required
6) Select your delivery option. 'Delivery (UK)' is our standard delivery and is normally 2-4 working days. 'Express Delivery (UK)' means your order will be despatched within 24 hours (mon - fri) and we will despatch the same day where possible, using a 24hr courier / First Class Mail. 'Express Delivery' orders will also receive priority handling during busy periods.
7) Add any other details in the ‘Order or Delivery Comments’ box.
8) Once your order is complete and correct click the ‘Check out’ button.
9) If you want to finish the order later you can save it using the ‘Save the current shopping basket in the shopping list’ function. You will need to be registered and signed in to do this (see notes below)
10) If you have already registered enter your ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ now and ‘Sign In’. If you have not registered (and do not wish to do so) you will need to fill in the ‘Are you new here?’ form with your name and address etc. each time you order. You do not need to register to place an order, but if you do it will save you time next time you order and you will also be able to view our Special Offers etc. and access all the other functions we have provided on this site (full details below)
11) Please be sure to enter your email address correctly as we will use this to contact about your order
12) If you would like us to send your order to a different delivery address tick the relevant box and enter the address details now
13) If you are not registered and wish to do so now just enter a ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ now
14) Click ‘Next’. Enter your card details carefully. Click ‘Next’. (Cards are charged manually by us, once your order is ready for despatch, and your card details are then deleted from our system)
15) Double check your order details. Tick to confirm you have read our Terms & Conditions. Click ‘Place Order and your order will be sent to us
16) Print your Order Receipt Confirmation as a record of your purchase/s if you wish. You will also be sent an Order Receipt Confirmation by email to confirm that we have received your order
17) If extra postage is payable, eg. if you are outside of the UK mainland, we will email you with a price for this. We will wait for you to confirm that the extra charge is acceptable before processing your order.
18) You will be sent a further email when your order has been despatched.
How to Register: Registering only takes a few minutes and means that: You will only need to enter your details once, and can easily edit and update them as you wish You will be kept up to date about your order/s and can check the status of your current order yourself Your past orders are stored and you can check back on them whenever you like You can save items you are interested in, or wish to purchase at a later date, using the ‘Shopping List function. Registering is for your benefit only. We do not contact customers unless they ask us to and will never pass any of your details onto a third party
1) Click ‘Register
2) Enter a ‘User Name’ (this could be your email address for example). Your User Name is case sensitive
3) Enter a ‘Password’ .The password needs to be at least 5 characters long and is case sensitive
4) Complete your ‘Address information
5) Click ‘Create Account’
6) An email will be sent to the email address you have supplied. Simply open this email and click on the ‘Complete Registration’ link. This will take you straight back to parquip online and you are now Registered and Signed In. This process ‘Activates’ your account and ensures that your details are kept secure
7) Don’t forget to click ‘Sign Out’ when you leave
8) Next time you visit, all you need to do is enter your ‘User Name’ & ‘Password’ and click ‘Sign In’. You can then click on the ‘My Account’ button to access all your details and orders etc. If you have any feedback regarding our online shop or the ordering process please feel free to contact us. If you are having any problems ordering or need any help please contact us:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01626 331195
RETURNS POLICY & EXCHANGES If you return a stock item to us within 14 days, in perfect condition, complete with the original packing, we will be happy to exchange or refund .
Returns made after 14 days or soiled goods (with marks on them) will not eligible for exchange or refund and will be returned at the customer’s expense.
All goods must be returned in the original packaging and in the same new condition in which they were received.
Please pack items carefully to avoid damage and enclose the invoice (or a copy of it) along with details of your requirements.
Please send return parcels by traceable post or courier, as we will not be held responsible for any returned items that go missing in transit.
All carriage costs will be payable by the customer when exchanging items where the incorrect size has been ordered.
Return carriage will only be reimbursed where goods are proved to be faulty or supplied incorrectly. Items that have been made-to-order, made to the customer’s own requirements, or ordered especially for you, cannot be returned under any circumstances.